The Schwinn 140 upright exercise bike is at the head of the Schwinn class of upright exercise bikes for use at home. It sits above the A10, 120, and 130 but do you get extra value for the extra price? Find out in my Schwinn 140 review below….
HomeGymCritic’s Schwinn 140 Upright Exercise Bike Review
The Schwinn 140 as you’d expect includes all the standard features of the earlier models which has made the schwinn range of home cardio equipment such a popular choice for users worldwide. The 140 offers the same sturdiness, build quality, and adjustability that people have come to expect from Schwinn’s products.
The bike itself is very simple to use, and if you need to adjust the handle bars or seat to fit your needs, you can very easily. The ability to do this helps with comfort and allows you to cycle for longer periods.
Schwinn 140 Key Specs and Features
- Dual density premium pedal designed with a 1 degree tilt to align your hip, knee, and ankle for efficient and comfortable pedaling
- Adjustable console, handlebars, and extra-wide seat offer comfort, stability and a customizable seat position
- Perimeter weighted flywheel for a true road feel, and smooth, consistent workouts
- Oversized stabilizers and levelers that are built-in for a solid workout platform
- 18 workout programs
- 16 resistance levels
- Schwinn Advantage™ workout tracking
- Telemetry-enabled, integrated grip heart rate system
- Max user weight: 300lbs
- Dimensions: 42″L x 21″W x 52″H / 107 x 53 x 132 cm
- Warranty: 5 years, Mechanical & Electrical: 1 year, Wear Parts: 90 days
- RRP: $499
The Schwinn 140 upright on a whole is an upgraded deluxe version of the 120. It has more preset workout programs (Schwinn 120 has just 12). The padding, pedals, handlebars, seat, resistance and LCD screen have all had an shiny new upgrade which adds to the comfort, practicality, and realism of the bike. If you’re still looking for an upright exercise bike for less than $500 then you shouldn’t need to search anymore, because the Schwinn 140 upright bike has everything you need and more. You won’t get anything else from other upright bikes in this price range that’s for sure.